||Warning: This feature is Zandronum specific and may not supported by ZDoom and its other child ports!|
Documentation may not be accurate, see ACS Functions.
int GetTeamProperty (int team, int prop)
Returns the requested information on the specified team.
- Returns number of live players remaining on this team.
- Whether the team is valid and can be joined to.
- Returns the effective score of this team. This is frags in team deathmatch, wins in TLMS, flags in CTF, etc.
- Text color for the team. This returns a "color range" identifier, which can be used in the color field in HudMessage.
- Returns the id of what the team spawns on.
- Returns the spread of points between teams.
- The player who returned the team's item. If a score occurrs, this person will get an Assist medal. -1 if nobody is eligible for an assist.
- The enemy player carrying this team's item. -1 if team item is not stolen.
- Returns total frags of this team.
- Returns total deaths of this team.
- Returns total wins.of this team. (TLMS)
- Returns total point count of this team. (CTF, Skulltag, Possession, Teamgame)
- How many tics until the dropped team item will be automatically returned to its pedestal. 0 if the team item is not dropped in the first place.
- Returns number of players on a team.
- Dynamic string containing the class name of the team item, such as BlueFlag.
- Dynamic string containing the music played for members of this team if this team won.
- Dynamic string containing the music played for members of this team if this team lost.
- Dynamic string containing the name of team.
Note: TPROP_ReturnTics and TPROP_Assister do not work in client-side scripts yet. 8/28/2012
TPROP_Name, TPROP_TeamItem, TPROP_WinnerTheme, TPROP_LoserTheme are dynamic strings akin to those returned by StrParam. After one tick, they expire.
|This article lists no examples, please add one.