|Wiki News||Account creation no longer requires administrator approval - edits are still moderated, however.|
|Warning: This feature is Zandronum specific and may not supported by ZDoom and its other child ports!|
Documentation may not be accurate, see ACS Functions.
int SetCurrentGameMode (str gamemode)
Changes the current game mode, which also resets the game upon success. This requires players to reconnect to the server when it happens.
- gamemode: For forwards-compatibility, the game mode is passed as a string and must be one of the following:
Returns 1 if the game mode was changed, or 0 if it wasn't. There are several reasons why a game mode might not change:
- The new game mode either doesn't exist, or is already being played.
- The current level cannot support the new game mode (e.g. no team starts in a team-based game mode, no deathmatch starts in a deathmatch-based game mode, or no coop starts in a cooperative-based game mode).
- The new game mode is Duel and there's more than two players already in the game.
- The result sequence is currently active. Refer to GetGameModeState.
|This article lists no examples, please.|