|Warning: This feature is Zandronum specific and may not supported by ZDoom and its other child ports!|
Documentation may not be accurate, see ACS Functions.
int SetPlayerScore (int player, int type, int value) (development version-alpha and above only)
Changes the score of a player. The type of score to be changed can be many things, whether it's their frag count, how many monsters they killed, how many times they died, etc.
- player: The number of the player whose score we'd like to change.
- type: Can be one of the following:
- SCORE_FRAGS = 0, the player's frag count.
- SCORE_POINTS = 1, the player's point count.
- SCORE_WINS = 2, the player's win count.
- SCORE_DEATHS = 3, how many times this player died.
- SCORE_KILLS = 4, the number of monsters this player killed.
- SCORE_ITEMS = 5, the number of items this player picked up.
- SCORE_SECRETS = 6, the number of secrets this player found.
- value: The new value we'd like to set for the score.
Returns 1 if the player's score was successfully changed, 0 on failure (e.g. the player doesn't exist or an invalid type was passed).