Setting up testing versions
Sometimes you join a server, and your server browser says something about testing binaries. Or maybe Zandronum launches, but you see the message on the right. Don't just ignore the server! This guide will show you how to get your server browser to automatically download and install these testing releases for you.
Setting it up in Doomseeker is stupid simple.
- Open Doomseeker if you haven't already
- Go to Options → Configure
- Click on Zandronum under Engines
- Check Testing Releases
- Set a directory for Doomseeker to put the testing releases in (make sure it's outside of Program Files; somewhere in your user directory will do)
- Click OK, and try to join a testing server!