Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||13 July 2015|
Zandronum 2.1.1 is a minor patch for Zandronum that was released on 13 July 2015.
- The client movement buffer now can be toggled with the new CVAR sv_useticbuffer (default true). [Torr Samaho]
- Fixed jittery player movement caused by the client movement buffer. [Torr Samaho]
- Fixed: Clients wrongly predicted the health of the consoleplayer. [Edward-san, Torr Samaho]
- Fixed: clients were not updated about the successful A_CustomPunch lifesteal attacks from a player. [Edward-san]
- Fixed: clients were not updated about the successful A_Saw lifesteal attacks from a player. [Edward-san]